Unless noted below or in the product description, most products can be returned directly to posoutlets.com within 20 days from the date of invoice if all of the following requirements are met. Items returned must first be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 15 days only. Please allow 2-4 weeks to process refunds and credit your account. Our Return Policy for software is consistent with the manufacturer’s license agreement. We do not accept returns of Print heads, Bar Code Media, Software or Symbol Service Contracts. For certain items all sales are final and returns are not available, see product descriptions for information.
To receive credit, all products must 1) be returned in their original packaging, 2) include all manuals, cables, warranty cards, etc., 3) be clean, without scratches and resealed in a factory fresh condition. All products must be returned double boxed, with no markings or writing on the original box. If a product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, a refund may be denied resulting in shipment of the product back to the customer. Freight charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items. If the returned item meets all the above requirements, it will be accepted and a restocking fee will be applied depending on the sale value of the returned items:
General Inventory Restocking Fees:
- 5% of purchase price (minimum $15) if a product(s) of equal or greater value is purchased as a replacement
- 10% of purchase price (minimum $35) if no replacement is purchased
- *on orders over $2500, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be applied in certain instances
posoutlets.com Systems Restocking Fees:
All posoutlets.com Complete Retail and Restaurant Systems may be returned within 45 days of the date of invoice. A restocking fee will be applied to all returns on a per unit basis. One unit is considered to be either a Main Register, a Back Office Station, or an Order Station. For all systems, the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with sending the systems back to posoutlets.com. Any products that are not in “Factory Fresh” or “Like New” condition will be charged additional restocking fees based on the condition of the equipment. Condition of the equipment will be determined by posoutlets.com.
- Retail Systems
- $400 Restock Fee per Unit
- Counter Service Restaurant Systems
- $500 Restock Fee per Unit
- Dine-In Restaurant Systems:
- $700 Restock Fee per Unit
Professional Services Restocking Fees:
- All professional services, including custom programming, card printing, and label printing are non-refundable.
- A $25.00 refusal fee will apply to all items that are not accepted by customer upon delivery.
Freight charges for all returns are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items.
If a product arrives Dead On Arrival (DOA), contact us immediately or fill out the online RMA request form. Most products (excluding software and consumables) can be returned if DOA within 30 days of invoice. DOA merchandise must be returned with all original packaging and accessories for the return to be accepted. Full refunds are only given to non-functional products. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items unless noted otherwise by posoutlets.com.
- posoutlets.com will only ship to the United States and Canada.
- Continental US Available Shipping Methods (Ground, 3 Day, 2 Day, Overnight)
- Alaska & Hawaii Available Shipping Methods (2 Day)
- Canada Available Shipping Methods (UPS Standard)
- Shipping is FREE with orders over $25 to the Continental United States. Free shipping method is ground shipping
- Orders with a gross weight over 150lbs may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be contacted by representative to confirm additional fees.
- Orders less than $25.00 will be charged a $10.00 Shipping Fee.
- All orders not going ground will include additional shipping charges. An estimate will be specified in the checkout page, if the estimate is incorrect you will be contacted by a representative to confirm shipping charges
- Saturday delivery not available in all areas.
- Orders shipping outside the Continental United States may require an additional shipping charge. A sales representative will contact you regarding any additional charges.
- Orders shipping outside the United States may be subject to brokerage fees, customs fees, and local taxes. All fees are the responsibility of the receiving party. These fees vary by region and are not collected by posoutlets.com. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Shipping address must be a residential or business address. We will not ship to a PO Box.
- Orders returned as "undeliverable" or "refused" will be charged a minimum $30 fee.
- Washington State Law requires posoutlets.com to charge state sales tax to orders shipping to a Washington Address.
- Canadian Law requires posoutlets.com to charge GST or HST to orders shipping to Canada
- Resellers or Importers with proper documentation may have tax omitted from their orders, please contact a sales representative for more information
Back Ordered Items
Back ordered items are set to ship as soon as they become available. You will be contacted by email letting you know if any items are backordered. Back ordered items can be exchanged for an in stock item or canceled for a full refund. Please contact email@example.com for additional help.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Master Card
- American Express
- Wire Transfer
- Purchase Orders (Please call).
- Financing through Terms Plus
Credit Cards are charged at the time of purchase. Most orders are shipped out the same or next business day.
Manufacturer Warranty Policies
Product warranties vary by manufacturer. posoutlets.com offers a 20-day warranty from date of invoice on most products. Please see individual product descriptions for details.
In all cases, posoutlets.com warranty does not imply any additional product warranty. All warranty & faulty product related issues beyond the standard DOA period will be directly handled by the product manufacturer. posoutlets.com is not responsible for individual manufacturers’ warranty policies.
If you have any specific questions, please contact the manufacturer directly. For manufacturer contact information, please call the posoutlets.com Help Desk at 1-718-690-2252.
While we make our best effort to keep the information on our site accurate, prices are subject to change without notice. In the event a price is found to be incorrect, or a product is not accurately depicted, we will make every attempt to contact the customer to inform them of the changes. All information is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed
DISCLAIMER / LEGAL STATEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE
By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. USE RESTRICTIONS POSOUTLETS.COM Solutions, Inc, dba posoutlets.com ("POSOUTLETS.COM") maintains this internet website. Reproduction or modification of any information contained in this site is prohibited without the express written consent of POSOUTLETS.COM. POSOUTLETS.COM makes no representations that the information contained in this site is appropriate, available or permissible for use in all locations.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DISCLAIMER In all circumstances POSOUTLETS.COM'S maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. POSOUTLETS.COM shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or actions in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims related to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit. POSOUTLETS.COM shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not POSOUTLETS.COM is apprised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
3. RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY POSOUTLETS.COM reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information, products or services in this site at any time without notice.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between POSOUTLETS.COM and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. POSOUTLETS.COM and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue of the State Courts of the State of Washington, Whatcom County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against POSOUTLETS.COM that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
5. SEVERABILITY If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable Washington law.
6. WAIVER The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms and conditions, together with the POSOUTLETS.COM invoice respecting the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between POSOUTLETS.COM and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between POSOUTLETS.COM and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
6. COPYRIGHT All content included on this site is the property of POSOUTLETS.COM or their content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of POSOUTLETS.COM protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
7. RIGHT OF REFUSAL We reserve the right to limit quantities and to reject orders at our discretion.